Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sunday

I haven't had such a relaxing Sunday in quite a while. Usually by Sunday I would start dreading the coming Monday, and start checking emails to "prepare" myself for another working week. I didn't check email today (actually I tired to but VPN was down... even better). I could get to like this.

Went to the gym this morning, had lunch and came home and "worked" on my new project... hehe, don't worry it's not real work, it's my home page! It might be hard to believe that I never had a home page for myself ever since high school, I think laziness might have something to do with that. Anyways, there's nothing on the site yet except for a link back to this blog. I am not planning to do anything fancy with it, no dynamic stuff since I am not hosting it myself (well that's not entirely true, the menu is generated with JavaScript, but no server-side stuff for sure).

I spend some time searching for a fansub of the Saikano movie today... there is raw but no sub =( Wish my japanese was better. So downloading the OST instead, the next best thing.

Oh, and I finally watched MIB2 which one of my previous coworkers lend me. What a bad movie... 2/10

1 comment:

sp said...

hi Andrew! need more updates on your blog.