Thursday, August 03, 2006

Darken Skies


Well, this is how the sky looked on my way home today (the top right corner is the massive rain cloud and it's in the direction I was headed). This was just the prelude, within minutes it was pouring cats and more cats... I thought driving through a snow storm was bad, driving through tonight's thunder storm at the peak of it was worst. It was like getting slapped over and over again with sheets of water from every direction. Good thing it was a short drive home.

Finished downloading Saikano OST. There are a couple of tracks I really like, the others were ok... they are nice but I don't recall where I've heard them, so they don't jog my memory about the series at all. The 2 songs I like the most just happens to be the opening and ending songs (not really surprising considering I've heard them so many times). I've uploaded them to my webspace and you can download them from here: Since space is limited, I probably won't leave them up for a long time.

1 comment:

Keith said...

Huge storm, eh?

I'm glad I was at home while you were in your car. =)

The 3 power outages were annoying though. After the 2nd one, I gave up resetting the clocks around the house.