Saturday, October 07, 2006

Ready for FFXII

Seeing how FFXII will be coming at the end of the month, I finally took the time to finish Final Fantasy X-2 which I had put aside for the longest time. FFX-2 was a nice re-visit of the world of Spira and the characters that we've come to love from FFX. But the game itself was not as solid as its predecessor; it's a bit goofy at times and I find the garment grid system somewhat cumbersome.

Still, it's nice to have closure for the FFX series, though the ending wasn't as satisfying as I hoped (the last battles were easier than expected and I only got the normal ending). Thank goodness there's youtube =)





2 comments:

Edmlee said...

Nice man nice... i never got the chance to complete FFX2.

Damn, i will need to wait till i get back to TO to start FFXII. Fingers crossed in hoping i get to go home earlier (u know what i mean)... ha ha ha

Andrew said...

Poor Edmund, don't worry dude! Once I get the game I'll send you daily reports of my progress! It'll be just like you were playing the game yourself, you won't miss a thing!