Wednesday, December 20, 2006

*sniff* *sniff*... and Merry Christmas!

I am just recovering from my cold... nasty bugger... The way you get over a cold is to pass it on to someone else, unforturnately that happens to be my Dad... boohoo.

Can't believe it's the week before Christmas already!! Let me wish all my loyal readers (the 3-5 of you) an early Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I am getting lazy, haven't been updating my blog as often as I should (and haven't kept up with all the interesting stuff going on in your lives either... tsk tsk). But 2007 is just around the corner, so one of my new year resolutions will be to read and write more blog entries in the new year... haha :p

Well, before I go, I'd just like to leave you will the following picture (Santa came early this year :)


(more pics to follow soon!)

4 comments:

可可 said...

What is it? What is it? Is it my x'mas present?

Edmlee said...

Hey bimbo... let me guess? it's YF19? Arrr... the suspense is killing me, you got to show it to me... afterall, i have the plder VF1...

I am also considering in getting YF19 once i'm back too... depending on how good it works in yours... wahahaha

sp said...

I read. just don't post comment much...

Keith said...

Edmund is jealous. Good job Andrew.