Monday, February 26, 2007

Annual Ski Trip 2k7

Went skiing at Lakeridge on Saturday, it was a blast (my body's still aching though). Last year was my first time skiing in over 10 years so I am still a newbie. This year, I stayed mostly on the green hills and tried out a blue hill a couple of times.

The highlight of the trip has to be going up the ski lift with only one ski! My ski got caught in a pile of snow and it came off, but the operators did not notice to stop the lift so up I went. Luckily when they did notice they handed the ski to another skier to bring up with her, but I still fell when getting off the ski lift at the top of the hill :(

Speaking of snow, I saw something funny at lunch today. See for yourself:

3 comments:

Keith said...

Don't forget about getting snow thrown in your face!

Edmlee said...

Ha ha ha... oh yeah...

Stay tuned for uploaded pics! :p Wasn't quick enuf to take pic when snow was thrown in ur face tho! ha haha

可可 said...

Snow in Pig's face? :P Look like I really missed out.