Sunday, August 05, 2007

Congratulations to My Dear Friends, Billy & Eli


It was a long day today, but it was worth every minute. Today (Aug 4th) is the big day for my dear friends Billy and Eli. Their story is a sweet fairy tale that started from high school through to University, leading up to this wonderful moment and continues forward into the next chapter of their lives together. Words cannot describe how happy I am for them. Billy, Eli, thank you for letting me share in the joy of this special occasion.

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S. This is such an interesting picture Mun took that I just had to post it. I never seen our Miss Coconut look so "inch"! Hey, is that a middle finger??

2 comments:

Edmlee said...

Coconut: "Da JuiCe juSt aInt tanGy eNuf :)".... Wahahhaa

可可 said...

Wahaha. I think it's me saying "I daRe yOu To cHuCk doWn thE jUiCE" Gosh. Gotta be careful about sticking out any finger in a public place.