Saturday, August 19, 2006

Chara Hobby 2006

I wish I could be there T_T

Pictures from the recent Chara Hobby show are beginning to surface on the internet, and a couple of items have caught my attention...

First, are the folks at Yamato finally going to release the long awaited, 2nd version of the YF-19?!? Check out the pics on this site! Looks like it's still just a prototype though.

Next up is this site, scroll to the middle of the page and check out the pictures of the coolsome looking Strike Freedom there. Could this be the an official MG kit?? Or is it mod of the MG Freedom? Notice though that the stand it's on is the MG Freedom stand... what does that mean??? (grrr... once again I wish my Japanese was better!)

Update: here is another pic of that Strike Freedom. And look at that Destiny beside it... that doesn't look like the HG version...

3 comments:

Edmlee said...

YF19? I will get it.

Andrew said...

Getting it?? What for? You're just going to put it on display and not even transform it to battroid mode! You should just get a Hasegawa kit instead, but then I bet you are too lazy to build it =p

Edmlee said...

hey man... i'm just gonna put it into the case for display like what other collectors do... instead of bringing it around and playing with it.

unlike some boy playing with his YF19: "ArrrreeeeggghhhhWoooonnn". (imitating plane flying sound)