Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Gundam News

Gundam X will be #0033 in the Fix Figuration line of display figures, due out in December. The Fix line is something I have not gotten anything from yet, mainly because of the lack of articulation in them and they are kind of fragile; they are really meant for display rather than handling and playing with. However, Gundam X has always been one of my favourite designs, and the ability to display this as Gundam X or Gundam X Divider is a real plus (there is even a third form you can build it as, but it's just a grunt mech, it'd be cool if it was Double X). This one is tempting...

Speaking of Gundam X, I just put up the album to my HG 1/100 Gundam X kit.

3 comments:

Edmlee said...

Woo, I'm a super FIX figuration fan. Other than little boys who actually PLAYs with their Gumdans, who does? Oppppppps! Do you mean u actually play with them? ha ha ha.

Looking fwd for Sazabi or Carbuly (the big white one) to be released... prolly gonna get them

Andrew said...

ok... you have *3* fix figurations... that hardly qualifies you as a *super* fan... lol.

And what good is a toy that you can't play with? ;)

Edmlee said...

hey hey, you are miscounting my VF-01s.. altho that certainly doesn't qualify as a fix... but the details for it are just as good... and ahem... sorry, I dun 'play' with it either :p lols