Saturday, August 26, 2006

Week-long Caribbean Cruise

Well, shipped my parents off to Florida this morning for their week-long Princess Caribbean Cruise. I do hope tropical storm Ernesto in the area doesn't ruin their vacation. I am looking forward to having some time to myself =)

In other (MG) news, the next Master Grade kits from Bandai will be the Crossbone Gundam and the IWSP pack for the Strike Gundam (pictures courtesy of the figure.fm community)

Crossbone pic 1
Crossbone pic 2
Crossbone pic 3
IWSP pic 1


Never read any Crossbone manga, but I guess it's fairly popular judging from the number of FIX models it has and now it's getting the MG treatment. The Crossbone name of course comes from the big X core fighter/backpack it has. I am not a big fan of the design, doesn't seem very practical.

1 comment:

可可 said...

Hey. My brother got shipped off to his cruise too!