Sunday, October 15, 2006

Interesting news... maybe

Just thought I'd share some interesting news I read recently, or at least I find them interesting, I'll let you decide for yourself.

Last Friday was the 13th, yup, black Friday. This is not just any Friday the 13th though, it's special because if you add up all the digits in 2006/10/13, the total equals 13. The last time this happend was over 400 years ago, you can read about it in this article. Does this mean double the bad luck?? My Friday was fairly uneventful =)

Recently, researchers from Russia and US successfully created Element 118, the heaviest element to date. This piece of news caught my attention because 118 happens to be my favourite number.

Do you have a friendster account? How often do you log on? This article tells the rise and fall of friendster.

2 comments:

Edmlee said...

I still go to friendster... once in a while :p

The news was interesting, but i only endured till page3 tho... haha.

可可 said...

This is such an interesting business caes to study.

Friendster was fun, but there are quite a few bugs there (uploading photos is very frustrating). And I think all these blogging sites got ahead start and grabbed a lot of ppl's attention -