Monday, January 22, 2007

Han Il Kwan Dinner

(thanks Ka for the pic)


On Saturaday, I went to dinner with my high school pals at a Korean restaurant called Han Il Kwan. The food was good, the company was good, I really had a great time. Thanks everyone for the enjoyable evening! After dinner we even went for dessert at Times Square and continued chatting. This sure brings back memories of high school times. Gosh, I've known this bunch for 10+ years, it's a shame we don't get together as often because of work, life, and everything in between. But that's also what makes the times we do spend in each other's company all the more treasurable. Looking foward to the next gathering.

To Friends!

2 comments:

可可 said...

What? You have known us for 10+ years? Stop revealing our age! I was going to pretend I just graduated from highschool two years ago :P

Edmlee said...

damn, too bad I missed out... but definately when i'm back....

You guys are a great bunch that I have known for 10 plus years... wahahaha