Sunday, January 14, 2007

The next big box


Here is the next big box I got my hands on, yup, it's the MG Strike Freedom which I've posted about before. I got it a couple weeks ago (thanks to my good pal Edward who delivered it from HK), but it's been sitting in my closest since. I am kind of lazy to paint it, and I want to try something different this time, like this no-paint technique I read about on Danny's site a while back. Trouble is it looks a bit complex and the guide is in Japanese. I need to find a good translated guide and maybe practice on some cheap 1/144 model first.

On a somewhat related topic, I just posted 2 more albums covering the transformation of the YF-19 to Gerwalk mode, here are the links:

Transformation
Gerwalk Mode

2 comments:

Edmlee said...

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Unknown said...

Wow... Your new model looks awsome, who brought you the gundam again.. keke